Hey , readers .
Ok Me and my Mother off to the pasar malam just now .
And on our way to the pasar , we were sooooooooooooo freaking shocked .
Why ?
Look at these pictures .
Yea . Mat Rempits everywhere . =.= Omaigod . I almost cried okay , looking at those mat rempits . I'm so dissapointed with Malaysians , specifically , MAT REMPIT . Oh god , why !? Why it has to be Malaysians when it comes to Negative Attitudes . Rempit , robberies , crimes and etc . Idon't understand .
Listen here , Mat Rempit . Read this . YOU ARE BEING SELFISH okay ? You do not think of other people's safety . Especially , PEDESTRIANS . You could kill those UNSINFUL people . You guys are "HAVING FUN" in an absolutely WRONG WAY . C'mon man , there are so many ways to have fun . At least , kau pergi la Giant or Mydin , pergi karaoke , main arcade . Please don't harm us non-rempits . We still want to stay alive . We have minds , we have brains that still can be used for our future .
Oh one more thing that I couldn't understand until now . There are so fucking many mat rempits there , BUT I didn't see any COPS , okay ? I DIDN'T SEE ANY COPS . O.O ! And I saw , some orang melayu yang JOIN tengok lumba2 rempit tu . You guys are RUBBISH , ASSHOLES , DUMBASSES . You guys SHOULD'VE called the cop at the first place . I didn't call the cops because I was busy snapping the pictures HAHA =.= !
So please , mat rempits . You are risking you OWN life and other people's . Kalau kau da puas hidup , pergi gali tanah , kubur diri sndiri la daripada kau merempit tak tentu hala . Bodoh sial .
Oh shetttttttttt ~_~
*Aku takda idea nak tulis apa , ni aku main bebel ja . Sorry isi tak sedap .
feez|KARL.
4 Eldorado:
SH!T
Fuck
Oh YEah.
Mari kita Carot.
oooo ,gi--la punya orangg lae those mat rempits . duhhh =='
dumbass
ni suma kat tganu ke ? gila lahhhh
Post a Comment