Dec 23, 2010

useless blabble

Hey , readers .



" Do you ever feel like this - "I really want to chat with that person , but that person got another BETTER person to be chatted so that person doesn't even care about me D:" . Yea , I'm feeling it baby , I'm feeling it right now ! D: "



" Do u evr feel like this - "You want to chat with that person but that person is chatting with someone else and then you say "HEY" , then , that person doesn't reply anything . After that , you say "HUH,BYE I WANNA GO TO SLEEP" & suddenly , that person replies "OK , BYE" But actually , you dont go offline instead , you're just HOPING for that person to REPLY YOUR CHAT ! But that person doesn't reply anything And don't you think that really hurts .. ? "



" And it's already 3.36am , but I don't know why I'm still waiting for that person to say something . . . "





" I'm waiting for you to reply my chats . I'm sacrificing my time for you , okay ? =_= "





" And Lastly , your BESTFRIEND got a NEW BESTFRIEND , and your BESTFRIEND leaves you ALONE ,JUST , LIKE , THAT . v_v "





" It's not that you can't chat with your NEW BESTFRIEND . It's just that , I miss the old you , && , YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE . How sad is that ? "





I feel like , I'm losing two IMPORTANT people in my life . I really really love both of them . It's just that , I fell in love with one of them , and the other one is my bestfriend . It's like , they're slowly dissipating from my life . If fate wants that , I can't say anything . All good things come to an end . I have to move on . Find another person to love , find another bestfriend .

&&


Do you ever feel like those status up there ? ...
Ask your little heart . . .






feez|KARL.


1 Eldorado:

Anonymous said...

sedeyh :'(