Feb 8, 2011

words.wisdom.influenced.

Well . This post is about my own quotes . Err . Technically , not really quotes . Just some ideas from my heart + brain + mind . Enjoy ;)


" It's not easy to LEAVE the things that you really love , things that you're always up to . And if you can LIVE without 'em , and if you can MOVE ON and WALK AWAY from 'em , you should be proud of yourself . And yes, I'm doing it. Yes people , I'm deactivating my Facebook Account , and I am PROUD of my self. I AM PROUD OF MYSELF . (: "


" Even a SMALL KID can make a BIG GUY , lose . "


" If you think your life is finished. You're just totally wrong. Wake up, your REAL life has just begun. "


" Frustrated. Dissapointed. Harsh. Vulgar. Arragont. Jealousy. Worthless. Sadness. Hateness. Annoyed. Curiosity. CONFUSION & IGNORED "


" Sometimes, we think that we can understand others. But actually, we are totally wrong. It's not easy to understand other people. Never UNDERESTIMATE them. "


" You know what ? It's really hard to let you go. You know what ? It's really difficult to forget about you. You know what ? It's really tough to move on. You know what ? Even though you don't treat me like I want, I WILL always TREAT you well. Even though my heart kinda hurts when I see you having fun with <>,I WILL always TREAT you well.
And when my time comes, I really really really want to hear you say, "THANK YOU, FOR BEING A TRUSTED FRIEND. THANK YOU, FOR BEING THERE FOR ME. THANK YOU, FOR BEING PATIENT WITH MY ATTITUDE. THANKYOU." But ya know what, this is just a DREAM that will never come true. "



" Certain people like to change their profile picture. Certain people like to update their status. But MOST people like to ADD PEOPLE RANDOMLY. Am I too right or what ? "


" God gives us FRIENDS to APPRECIATE them, not to USE them for our own good. This is what we call, SELFISHNESS . "


" Sometimes we feel like the person that we like, likes us. But actually, we are wrong. And that's just so sad, right ? ); "


" DIGNITY. It's very important to have that in order to make other people to RESPECT us. :) "


" People with BRAINS and MINDS, listen here. Adding STRANGERS or should I say, adding PEOPLE RANDOMLY is seriously, not a good idea . "


" Sorry. Next year, I'll try not to talk to you, see you . I'm going to miss you so damn much. I've hurt myself by hurting you. Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit. Sometimes I just want to hide cause it's you I miss. There's nothing, I could do anymore but to say, Goodbye . "


" Ignore those PARASITES. Don't let those things control us. WE, can control ourselves. "


" They say , life is like a wheel . For me , my wheel has STOPPED spinning . I'm not at the top . I stopped at the bottom . "


" Actually , making tons of PROMISES in your relationship is not really a good idea . Why ? Eventually , the promises will ruin your HEART and LIFE . "


" If you think you're the only one in this world is having the problem to MOVE ON , then I BEG you to reconsider that . I understand your feelings . I should know . I've been there . "


p/s : More words to come . Just wait and see ! :D




hafiz|K .

0 Eldorado: