Hurm .
Okay .
You've done what I asked you to do .
You've done what I asked you to do .
And I guess , this is my turn ,
To do my er ,
Assumptions towards you ?
Whatever lah .
But I think ,
I should write something about you ,
As a token of appreciation .
:)
Muhammad Danial .
Hurm .
My first impression towards you was ,
"Bapak ahh budak ni mcm tak guna je"
Yes .
That was my first impression .
But then ,
Totally ,
I was wrong .
You're a fucking hardworking person .
A very , futuristic guy .
*Even though you're always being presumed as , OLD GUY .
Nevermind that .
And I really really ,
RESPECT you .
Even though ,
My attitude doesn't seem like to show respect , aiite?
But deep deep in my heart *euw jiwang ,
But deep deep in my heart *euw jiwang ,
I adore who you are .
You have a high level of self-esteem .
You're highly self motivated .
You have your own , dreams .
And you'll do anything to achieve 'em .
Forget about all the things I've said ,
I was just trying to ,
Change your mind .
Don't give up .
Seriously ,
I don't know how to express my heart ,
Into ,
Words .
I hope you can understand ,
What I'm trying to say .
Peace .
hafiz|K .
0 Eldorado:
Post a Comment