Hey .
I don't have much to say .
I'm going to make this post , a simple one .
Just , a reminder to all my , readers .
Including , me , myself of course .
Loving .
Hating .
What will people with shallow minds say ,
If they hear a guy says "i love you" to a guy .
I am 100% sure , those people will say ,
"Oh my God , gayysss ."
Listen here you mindless brats ,
Saying I love you to a guy ,
It doesn't mean you're a gay .
It's just , you love him as a friend .
It's just , you love him as a friend .
Even the Para Sahabat did say "Iloveyou" to each other .
So , it's not a wrong thing to say that , right ?
UNLESS ,
UNLESS ,
If you're really , a GAY .
But that's different case .
Here now , I'm trying to defend ,
STRAIGHT GUYS , saying iloveyou to a guy friend .
Well , they don't use "iloveyou" .
We often hear they say "AKu sayang kau weyh ."
That is okay .
I don't see any so-freaking-gay elements in that word .
-The same goes to a girl saying i love you to the other girl .-
So , to all people who can't think out of the box ,
Don't just attack us like that .
Think before you act .
God gives you , BRAINS and MINDS to think .
Use 'em , wisely .
&&
Also ,
If you love somebody ,
Remember ,
DO NOT LOVE THE PERSON TOO MUCH .
Wanna know why ?
I'm afraid ,
The person you love most , will be the person ,
You hate most .
And vice versa .
Even this thing has been said in the Hadith .
So , sayangilah orang berpada-pada .
hafiz|K .
0 Eldorado:
Post a Comment