Sarcastically , am gonna say this . Ts great to be home ! Yeah , babes . I'm home again . And bored , again .*sorry mama , didn't mean you're the one who's boring . No no no . My parents are not boring . They are the coolest parents in the wholewideworld seriously . It's just that , I don't have the frigging ideas what to do when I'm at home . The routine is just so lame . I sound like a bitch , complaining this and that . But hey , I'm just stating facts . I'm not a computergeek who stucks on the computer 24/365 . I want to be free , hanging out with friends , observing people with their stuck up lives . Ahh you know , the feeling . I prefer to stay in school . But at certain circumstances , definitely I'd rather stay at home than school . I wish those bushes beside my house can be replaced with MCKK .
hafiz|K .
0 Eldorado:
Post a Comment