Nov 22, 2010

Dissapoinment ?

Hey , readers .


So , dissapoinment . What do you feel , when the person that you really love , that you really really adore , that you really like , doesn't like you ? Dissapointed and Frustrated , right ?

"Sometimes we feel like the person that we like, likes us. But actually, we are wrong. And that's just so sad, right ? );"

- I posted this status once on my Facebook . Some people liked it . Do you realized that when we like a person , we will do anything to make the person likes us too . I did that . I really really did that . And readers , I'm 100% sure you guys did the same thing as I did . Life is like a wheel , sometimes we're up , sometimes we're at the bottom . Sometimes the person that we like , likes us too but sometimes , no . If you're saying , LIFE IS UNFAIR , go fck your own life ! Our life is fair enough .

Ya know why ? I'll use MYSELF as an example . I met this person , on Facebook . We did keep in touch , and my feelings started to grow towards the person . I got the phone number . So , ALMOST everyday all the time , I repeat , everyday all the time I text this person . And I did everything , to make this person feels what I feel. Yes , it worked . In the end , we liked each other and things are going great . I'm so gleeful with that .

But at the same time , I like another person too . We met in real life , and the person WAS my friend on Facebook (I'm using WAS because , I deactivated my account right) . Yes , I did the same thing to make this person feels what I feel . But it didn't work . I tried my best but the person couldn't get along with me . And and it's just so sad . Dissapointed . I was extremely dissapointed . I couldn't do anything anymore . All my efforts were blown away like the dust . MEANINGLESS , WASTELESS && absolutely FUTILE .

What I'm trying to say here is that , God does not give us HAPPINESS all the time . God is fair . Life is fair . We feel HAPPINESS & SADNESS . We HAVE to feel those two feelings . Have we ever thought , why God gives us these two opposite feelings ? You wanna know why ? He wants us to APPRECIATE everything that we have been given .

It's okay to feel dissapointed . It's okay to feel sad . Even I AM trying to accept what had happened . Even I AM trying to move on . I know it's really arduous . To all sad and frustrated people out there , let's just try our best ! (: Let's live our lives !



feez|KARL.

0 Eldorado: