Nov 23, 2010

Jonatha Brooke says

Hey , readers .


I was watching Peterpan in Return to Never Land . It's about Jane , Wendy's daughter (Yeah , Wendy is married now) , has been caught by Captain Hook . Captain Hook thought that Jane is Wendy . He's wrong . Wendy has grown up . He caught the wrong person , and brought Jane to the Never Land . Peter Pan saves Jane and bla bla bla , Jane doesn't believe in Peter Pan , Tinkerbell and the Lost Boys and bla bla bla bla bla .

Anyways , that's not the point . =_= What I wanna talk about is the ending part of the story where Jane went back home and Wendy got the chance to meet Peter Pan once again . I was actually , crying at the Wendy and Peter Pan scene . I don't know why , it was so touching !

I realized something from the scene ; Wendy and Peter had not met for years but finally , they faced each other AGAIN . That means , even though we haven't met with the one who we love the most for a long period , eventually we will meet again with them someday. It doesn't mean that the RELATIONSHIP is over if we're away for a long time from our loved ones . We just have to be patient and wait until the time comes .

(:

Me too , waiting for the time to come . For the PRECIOUS time to come . I will cherish the moment , I WILL .

Btw , I can relate the soundtrack ; Jonatha Brooke's I'll Try with my situation now . The song is kinda inspirational . I learned something from it ;

"I am not a child now.
I can take care of myself.
I mustn't let them down now.
I MUSN'T LET THEM SEE MY CRY.
I'm fine, I'm fine.

I try but it's so hard to believe.
I try but I can't see where you see.
I try, I try, I try.

My whole world is changing.
I don't know where to turn.
I can't leave you waiting.
But I can't stay and watch the city burn.
Ohh watch'it burn. "

Yes , those are the lyrics . (;

So , readers . Let's just don't give up waiting for OUR LOVED ONES ! Let's find 'em , and I'm sure they WILL come and find us too !




feez|KARL.

0 Eldorado: