Dec 15, 2010

Friends .

Hey , readers ! :D



Hmmmm .
I can see that ,
Everyone is posting about their friends on blog .
Doesn't matter whether it's about ,
APPRECIATING or HATING .
LOVING or BREAKING UP .
Me , too trying to do one .

BUT ,

I think I can't .
I don't know how to express my feelings towards my friends .
I mean , I don't know how to change my FEELINGS into WORDS ,
So I can make a post about it .

Guys ,
Don't get me wrong .
It doesn't mean that I HATE YOU ,
If I can't post something NICE about you .
It's just that , to me , it's kinda hard to make those things .
O.O !

But whatever it is ,
I LOVE MY FRIENDS SO MUCH .
So don't worry if I don't make a post about you ,
Because ,

I'LL STILL LOVE YOU :)





feez|KARL.


2 Eldorado:

Qistina said...

haha.
kau nilah, pelikk siaaa dgr lelaki ckp i love you to boys.

abdulhafizmohdkamaruddin said...

No . I was pointing to all my friends.