So , as usual .
I was doing house chores :) *my fav thang to do :p
I washed the clothes *using washing machine ngan dryer lar , tak kuasa aku nak basoh ngan tangan and sidai - sidai .
I washed the dishes .
And , I looked at the dustbin .
Yea , full of garbage , *ofcourse la kan kate tong sampah =.=
Then , I took it and throw 'em at the outside tong sampah *alah yang MBKT tu .
My dustbin tu was soo fucking smelly .
I washed it lar kat luar rumah . *using the hose .
Suddenly , when I was washing the inner part of the dustbin ,
I saw ,
RAINBOW in it .
And I keep washing .
And the RAINBOW was still there ,
Until I turned off the hose ,
The rainbow was gradually diminishing .
And I think for awhile .
Abruptly , a quote came to my mind .
"Even the SPOILED SEA , can create a RAINBOW"
Here , I can conclude something from the quote .
Even though ,
YOU'RE SO EVIL .
YOU'RE SO MEAN .
YOU'RE A PROBLEMATIC PERSON .
YOU'RE A CRIME MAKER .
YOU'RE MALICIOUS .
YOU'RE FELONIOUS .
Really , far deep deeeep in your heart ,
There's still , a star that'll always SHINE .
There's still , a very beautiful sea that'll always be crystal clear .
There's still , a large garden with blooming Flowers . * & beautiful too . :P
It's just that , you gotta search for them .
"In your heart , there are honking hons , busy city , people arguing and crimes . But there's also , trees , tall buildings , cheeping birds and rivers . You have to CLIMB , to get to those things "
- Love Happens (2009) .
So , take a seat and think for a moment . :)
feez|KARl.
*This post is inspired when I was washing that fucking smelly dustbin . Seriously .
2 Eldorado:
I kinda like the Love happens quote thingy.
U forgot to put the," we're in same place,we dont go anywhere,we just have to climb,etc,etc"
just some thoughts.
u'll know who i am.
Opah ? =.=
Post a Comment