Dec 19, 2010

Indescribable Fairytale

Hey , readers .


Dear .
If you're reading this .
I want to say , Thank you .



Dear ,
When we first met , I thought you're just an ordinary girl . I chatted with you at his's post . Like , almost , thousand comments there right ? Just me and you , conquered the post . And that time , I felt something strange , in my heart . But , I just ignored it .

Dear ,
You deactivated your account . And I was sad when I knew that . I felt strange . Why did I feel SAD ? You're just an ordinary friend . I tried not to miss you , until one day , I couldn't stand my feelings . I asked him for your number . And he was scared to give it to me , because he said you don't text with strangers . But I didn't care about that . I forced him to give me your phone number . And yes , he gave it to me , and I texted you for the first time .

Dear ,
After a few weeks or months (sorry I couldn't remember) texting with you , I eventually realized that I'm actually in love with you , I'm in love with "how you treat me" .

Dear ,
I've been trying so hard to treat you very well . I've been trying to be the best , for you . Until one day , we had our little fight . And lastly , "I LOVE YOU" . You said to me , that word . The word that makes me so , gleeful and I was so happy at that time .

Dear ,
I really really really want you to be mine . But you know what ? I don't have enough guts to ask you about that . I'm afraid we would break up and , I don't want that to happen . I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN . I don't wanna lose you .

Dear ,
Until today , you said something to me , that I can't write here because I made a promise right . We .. I don't know how to say this . It's complicated . I want to tell you this , once again .

I'm not a sweet talker . But I mean it - every single word that I've ever said to you .
I'm not romantic && good-looking . But I love you with all my hearts .
I'm not perfect . But I'm trying to be the best .
I'm not a playboy . I said "comel" to the other girls , but to me , they can't beat you at all .
I don't really know how to impress you . So I tried everything I could .
Whatever it is , I want you to know , you're the best in my heart .



I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEARTS , NUR AISYAH NOORDIN .


p/s: If you're really reading this , I apologize I wrote your name .





With indescribable love ,

feez|KARL.



2 Eldorado:

syanim series two said...

girlfriend ehh ? wooo . :D saya suka kamu punya ayat . :)

cikkAFIQAH said...

nice one yaww :)
i like .
hope , ue'll hepy okie :D